Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wholesale CBD Pain Creams - PayPal Payments
Rainbow 
I operate a vape store submission site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also offers CBD goods. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop submission site. We do not offer for sale CBD products like CBD oil. We merely provide promotion and marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Wellness Retail store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they promote a reasonably substantial stable of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It appears that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to different companies. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restricted my payment choices and right now, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in The Ultimate Guide to CBD Vape Oil city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is totally illegal and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent standard to all companies. I am still to seek advice from a different lawyer from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at tanjidor.id could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.